Where: Loyola University, Baltimore MD
When: July 29- Aug 1, 2013
Age Group: Rising Freshman (Grad Year 2017)
Cost: $525 for Overnight Campers; $450 for Commuters (commuter fee includes lunch and dinner)
WHAT MAKES MAXIMUM EXPOSURE A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY?
- Exclusive to the top talent of 2017
- Another chance to been seen by college coaches in a small and competitive atmosphere
- Instruction from coaches from top college programs, as well as standout college and world team players.
- Full field games each day to showcase your talent
- Under Armour give-aways, prizes and opportunities to participate in new product testing
- Chance to compete in the Under Armour All-Star game
- Comprehensive recruiting workshop to prepare you for the next phase of the process
- Play on the brand new, state-of-the-art Ridley Athletic Complex
TRAVEL INFO:Closest Airport: Baltimore-Washington International (BWI) * Shuttle service from the Airport (BWI) to camp will be provided for an additional fee of $50 roundtrip.
Please plan to arrive at BWI prior to 12noon on Registration Day and Depart after 3:00pm on the Final Day of Camp.
Address: University of Maryland College Park, MD 20740
COLLEGES IN ATTENDANCE 2013:
Loyola, Maryland, UConn, Denver, Cincinnati, Penn State, High Point, Virginia Tech, Johns Hopkins, Louisville, Marquette, LaSalle, Vermont, Washington & Lee, UMBC
Other schools will be there throughout the week observing from the sidelines!!!